CCH China, a Wolters Kluwer business is the first and largest provider of bilingual regulatory information on China. Since 1985, CCH China has been serving professionals in the area of business law, tax, accounting and human resources. CCH China is the Professional's First Choice as we work together with leading experts of the various specialized fields to deliver authoritative and relevant information solutions and insights in a timely manner.
The CCH brand has been grounded in about 100 years of professional standards, stands as our customers' critical value-adding partner across the globe. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations, Big 4 accounting firms, government bodies and universities. Apart from China, CCH has offices in Australia, Canada, India, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, and Singapore with its base in United States.
Last 12 Months Achievements
• Hosted 2009 China CFO Forum with China Association of Chief Financial Officers and CIMA in Beijing.
• China Tax Compliance Guide and Tax Planning Series was launched to provide straightforward commentary, practical worked examples and solutions to many key tax issues faced by enterprises.
• China GOLD-China Global Online Legal Database, which provides a bilingual reference of the most important laws and legal developments of the People’s Republic of China since 1985 was launched.
• The 12th China STAFF HR Awards was held in Beijing with the attendance of more than 200 HR professionals.
• In US, the revolutionary online research platform IntelliConnectTM was awarded The CPA Technology Advisor’s 2009 Tax and Accounting Technology Innovation Award. IntelliConnect TM was also named to CPA Magazine’s list of Top 4 Research Solutions for 2009.
• Accounting Research Manager and Tax Research Network were one of the many CCH products that were named in Accounting Today’s Top 100 Products Lists for 2008.
• Wolters Kluwer group of companies participated in 2009 Frankfurt Book Fair with key highlights on China by collaborating with China Academy of Fine Arts to infuse modernize Chinese values within Wolters Kluwer’s exhibition booth.